My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

This why I disappear

I am sorry readers for my prolonged absence... I haven't been in the best of shapes mentally recently. My life has always been easy enough, I get on well with people, I don't have a life changing illness and I have a family who care for me. I've always been told that I'm smart, I have a high IQ and I attended CTYI. So simply life has been good enough. I had a experience a few years ago while riding a bike. If I hadn't been wearing a helmet I would have died or been severly brain damaged. All I have to show for this accident is the scars that cover my waist and the one on my nose. These days I find myself thinking about that accident alot... I've been wishing that I had died then before any of this could have happened. Before Paul or senior school, before Padraig, before who I am now... I'm falling again and I don't want to stop. For now this is going to be my last post. I need to sort myself out before continuing doing this. Sorry if I'm letting you down but I can't keep this up for much longer. I'm not as strong or as happy as I look. Someday I will be but today I need to get away from everything. I'll continue adding money to the pot during this next absence. I'll be back soon, hopefully.
So goodbye for now
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment