My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Monday, December 6, 2010

First things first.

So hello there.
First blog and all I feel I should let you know some stuff. Well on here I go by Straight Talker, I'm a 16 year old girl and I go to school in Dublin, Ireland. I can be a little strange at times but I'm also strong willed and passionate. The reason I started this blog is simple, I'm fed up of waiting. I always feel like there's more I could do, like I could help. No matter how much I wanted to I could never figure out where to start. Now I'm tired of waiting for some one else to take the lead and do what needs to be done. I'm tired of waiting for it all to come together. People need help now, things need to change, and that's not going to happen if we're all waiting is it? There are some causes that I'll be dealing with more will mainly be because personal experience or understanding.
So on this blog you shall find my plans, ideas, hopes and maybe, possibly photos from the first few events. After a while I hope to start organising some events and getting you to join in.
They say that children are the future but I don't see why we should wait till tomorrow to try solve the problems of the day. Everything going on around us influences us in ways we don't see. I've decided I'm going to try do something. Maybe I won't get far. Maybe I won't make a difference or help as I'd like, but maybe, just maybe, one of you out there reading this will decide to do something. It might just be a simple change like paying attention to someone you normally wouldn't. Maybe all I'll be able to get out of this is saying I tried, that I did something. I don't know but whatever happens I will try my hardest.
Next post should be up later today or tomorrow...hopefully.
So this is it from the Straight Talker.

No comments:

Post a Comment