My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Iiiiiiiintroduction!


Howdy folks!
Er-Bear here and at your service. ^^ I will be your design co-ordinator, poet and voice of experience/insanity for this journey. Please fasten your seat-belts and note that emergency exits are here, here, here, here and here... and I suppose that x in the top right hand corner MIGHT do something.. but I wouldn't click it.. just in case it's a self-destruct button.. never know. *Ahem* ANYYYWAY, I'm not very good at writing but when Straight Talker told me about this I just had to get in on it. Not cos I'm a glory hog or anything, but because she was starting something I never had the guts to do. She's starting change. I'm not one for being all like "I had a dream!" or "Yes we motherf*cking Can!!" but I do think I can make a difference to the world.. just can't do it on my own. So if you're reading this (Hi mom!) erm, I mean. If you're reading this, and you want to make a change, if you have a story to share or you just need a little help to know you're not alone, we're here.
Be the change you want to see in the world... today I'll be glitter (:
Peace out,
Er-Bear-Rawrr x

2 comments:

  1. Hi there -- just wanted to stop by and say hello and welcome to the three of you, from one Irish teen blogger to another :)

    -Tommy
    (http://trusttommy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you ^^ (sorry I didn't reply sooner, I suck at using this o_O) I really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete