My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Magic.

Wrote this a few days ago but forgot to post it in all the hassle so here we go:

So Yesterday I had a pretty crappy day and I was giving up hope and faith. I stopped believing in magic, seeing it around me in everyday life. It was one of the days where you get so stressed out you can't see anything in a positive light. Luckily for me these days don't come very often and I have friends who talk me out of them. Still made me feel like shit and I ended up getting angry with everyone over every little thing. Basically my day of pre-Christmas shopping for food to make it through the holidays turned into a nightmare. And well now this seems like a bit of a rant, it's just I guess I'm trying to learn from it. Not the first time I've had one of these days and I'm sure it won't be the last but even though I had no hope and I didn't really trust anyone I was talking to. Hey I'm still here though I guess you just have to make it through the days where everything seems horrible and there's no hope to get to the days that are amazing and take your breath away. They happen, I may not have had a day that I remember taking my breath away but I've had moments. I'll believe in them anyway. I found my hope again, not sure how but I did. If I find some magic cure for bad days I shall be sure to let you know but please don't give up hope. There are people out there who care, we may be close by or oceans apart but I care. That may not mean a lot, and I may not be able to do a lot but if I care other people will. So please, I know it's hard but don't give up hope, things get better.

The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment