My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

So the others haven't posted yet so I will.

So on Friday, a week ago now, I was walking down Grafton street with a friend. I noticed that another friend was carol singing for charity so I did the decent thing and donated some money. Later on I we were walking back down and I saw 2 boys from a school near me so I decided to also give some money to them. The entire time I was walking towards those boys my friend was pulling me back telling me that I had already given enough that day. I didn't care. If some one needs help or some cause needs help I will try my best to do something for them. They said that if I got back all the money I gave to charity I'd be rich, I don't mind, I'd just give it all back again. This isn't a random hope or fleeting thought, this part of who I am. I won't give up, I can't. Just watching Noel's Christmas Presents inspired me with hope of what I can possibly do. I'd love to do what he does, but I can't, well not just yet. I will though, and I won't give up. Even when I grow up, I won't give up. So I know there aren't a lot of people reading this but that doesn't bother me. I won't give up, because at least this'll be reminder to me as to what I've done, what I hope to do and where I'm going. Hope is easily lost but is worth holding on to with all your might.
Sorry it took so long to post but starting today I will be trying to post 3 times a week, even if it has to be 3 posts in one day. I'll do it because I can't give up hope.
Well that's all I really have to say.
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment