My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well this is long over due...

Okay so it's 3 days in to the new year by the time I've gotten around to starting a new post, I obviously need to sort out my priorities better. So one of my plans is that for every post that I miss in a week I'll donate money to charity. So like I said I plan on updating 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays most likely. For now each of those 3 posts I miss I'll donate €1 so I currently owe €6 I think? Not sure what charity yet, any suggestions are welcome. Some days I weeks I might not able to update if I'm going on a conference or such, I'll mention these before hand and I'll still try post or make up for them before or in the week following. So basically that's it, if after a while I find I'm still not updating as often as I'll increase the amount I'll donate for each post I miss. Whatever happens I'll still try my best at least. That's about it for now, I'll try update tomorrow, or get Kobold to.
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment