My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Monday, January 17, 2011

€7.50 in the pot

Well I missed all my planned posts for last week, so now my total is up to €7.50, still haven't decided what charity to donate it to. Urgh, decisions. Oh well, next Sunday I won't be able to post so I had better do post afore so. The reason I'll be missing Sunday is because I'm volunteering to collect money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. Might write a post on the whole experience, might also give them the money I owe. All right well this isn't really much of a post as I have forms to fill out before I can volunteer, I have plans to make, letters to silly government ministers to write - might be better off waiting till the change before I do that- and money to put to aside for when I chose a charity.

On the whole hair cutting and dying ordeal, I have received the fund-raising pack from the chosen charity. I have also been talking to both my Principal and the vice even though this won't be happening till Easter. I might write a piece on it all quite soon, hopefully next week, might be next Monday before I get around to it. Oh well, I have to go sleep now so maybe I can form coherent sentences tomorrow, though I do doubt that will happen.
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment