My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Volunteering followed ramble

All right well my dear, few, readers I have to apologize for my bad behaviour in terms of posting this week. Currently I am even procrastinating at writing every word of this, even so that I am finishing this off over 24 hours since I started this. So I owed €8.50 for not posting on time so while I was volunteering to collect money for Teenage Cancer Trust Ireland I just decided to give them the money. Was actually pretty awesome, made a new friend and all. I'm not really sure where this blog post is going so I'm going to end it now before my brain melts from something or other that might be tiredness, not too sure all together. Anyways I must be off now, I do have a post planned for tomorrow...hope I finish it on time. Thank you all and goodnight.
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment