My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can you take me seriously?

So I have until my parents get back from their walk to write this post. Not too sure what it'll be about but I'm sure I'll figure that out as I go along. Yesterday was quite interesting, it was the first time I had coffee and liked it, first time a girl I know gave me a proper compliment rather than one of those back-handed ones that can be taken two ways. It was also the day I decided to look back at what has changed my mind when I used to get suicidal, I'm not saying I don't any more but the thoughts are very rare and only fleeting now rather than the ominous cloud they used to be. I did realise, looking back, that it was always the people I was leaving behind who stopped me. It wasn't just my family I was leaving but the friend who cuts, the paranoid one, the depressed one, the one who just needs someone to listen, the one who may be a bitch but I still love any way, all the people I used to know but no longer talk to because I get embarrassed and all the people I'm yet to meet. Everyone of those people is worth living for. I may not know you, or talk to you, but you're worth living for to me. I may be living my life for other people but I call that living for me, even if I was JUST living for me, you'd all make it worth while. You're worth living for, you're worth waiting for, you're worth saving.

God I probably sound incredibly ridiculous and you won't take me seriously but I'm telling the truth. I haven't lied to yet so why should I start now? You may not know that I haven't lied to you but does it seem like I have? At some point, more than likely, I will start saying 'you know me'. Thing is at this stage we both have about the same level of knowing who I am. Can't you tell what fun this is going to be? The only thing I really know is that this is one of the things I want to keep doing. I think tomorrow, after spending my first day back at school, I'll write a list. This list will contain things I want to do, like donate my hair, or write a letter to an old friend, or make some one's day, or even what job I want. I'll put the list up here even though it will probably be very mundane. I'll explain a few of them because I'm sure they won't all make sense, like how I want to carry around lots of change with me all the time.

I do have a few more things I could ramble on about but I think this is long enough for today.
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment