My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kobold1 appears

So apparently I have to introduce myself. Being described as I have been, I of course don't believe this blog will succeed or even last very long, but hey I'll help if it does. At the risk of breaking character I feel I need to praise the straight talker. She does a lot more than she gives herself credit for. I've never seen her happily walk by someone asking for help without donating something. So I hope this goes well for her and keeps her motivated. I'm just here to write the occasional blog. So, a little bit about myself. I recently shaved about three inches of hair of my head for charity and subsequently gave myself a headcold. Would have gone more extreme but apparently its dangerous to wax your scalp.


Anyway I hope this blog is legible and coherent. I am currently on my 25th hour awake and crashing heavily from a large amount of energy drink.
Em...good luck with all your endeavours?
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment