My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The future

I am afraid of the future. That much I know, I sat down yesterday to write this blog, thinking it would be easy, turns out it wasn't. It is so uncertain, so much could happen between now and then. So much can happen in such a short time. It always makes me think about what I want to do with my life. I've been thinking I'll take a gap year after university. During that year I'd like to do an internship at a charity, preferably Sea Change Foundation but I doubt that will happen. At the same time I'd also like to start university already and not wait around anymore. Life is confusing. I do want to do this internship, whether it's before or after I'm in university is still up to decide. The main thing I want out of life is to be able to say that I made other people happy. I'm not sure you believe me. Most people would be a little skeptical when I say that. This isn't the last you'll here from me. This blog is just the beginning. I have no clue where I'll be in the future, it's scary for me but I don't mind that much. Well I'ma go meet the future head on right now.

The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment