My kinda rock

My kinda rock
Why not try? Doesn't hurt.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Going away

Well I'm off to Edinburgh in a few hours. Yes it's exciting, I'm going with school to an MUN conference. MUN is Model United Nations. I'm on the Environment committee this time. For the first time in all the 8 conferences I've been to I finally wrote a resolution. I'm not sure how things will go and I'm so nervous I'm slightly dizzy. I love MUN because the topics are so fascinating and it really helps get teenagers involved and interacting with the issues we will be forced to deal with in these years to come. Well I'm leaving the house at 3 so I have 4 hours to finish packing, write this and sleep if possible.

I'll write a longer post when I get back but I do have one thing left to mention, lent. For lent I have given up 3 separate things. So for each time I break lent I'm going to put 50 cent in the pot. Thing is I will break these, a lot, I already broke one today.

Well I must go finish packing now.
The Straight Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment